Methodology We asked more than 60 insurance companies and brokerages across the UK between December 2016 and January 2017 to take part in a survey of the demographic profile of their employees and their board members. The information was treated in strict confidence and collated to present an overview of diversity within the sector. Of those contacted, 26 firms supplied responses to all or some of the questions in the survey. An online survey designated for completion by individual insurers
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best