Fagen, pictured, was formerly CEO of QBE's Australia and New Zealand operations and had been in the COO role since 2015. QBE has not given a reason for the departure but posted this statement on its website (also provided to the Australian Securities Exchange): "QBE Insurance Group announces that Colin Fagen, the group chief operations officer, has left the organisation. A replacement for the role of group chief operations officer has been identified and we will announce this in the co
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration