The stake, which Aviva has held since 2004, has been sold to Sogecap, a subsidiary of Société Générale, for a consideration of approximately £425m (€500m) in cash. All regulatory approvals have been received and the trasition is expected to be completed on 1 April. Antarius is owned jointly by Aviva and Crédit du Nord, a separate subsidiary of Société Générale, and this agreement follows Crédit du Nord’s decision in 2015 to exercise its option to purchase Aviva’s shareholding in Antarius. T
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration