CEO, Allianz Insurance UK
Falling 20 places from last year, Jon Dye has had a relatively quiet year.
A high number of catastrophic claims in 2016 hit Allianz's operating profits, but the group maintained its position as one of only two insurers to be named in Interbrand's Best Global Brands.
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration