The watchdog published 'scorecards' of 38 insurers, analysing claims frequency for add-on products and claims acceptance rates. The scorecards were for four main product areas: home, home emergency, personal injury and key cover. It found that for personal injury add-ons, LV had a claims frequency of between 0-1 in 100,000 claims. Esure had a claims frequency of between 1 in 25,000 policies and 1 in 49,999 policies, with a claims acceptance rate of just 60% to 69.9%. "We identified
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable