The restructure will see Zurich's life and general insurance business brought together under a single leadership team with the newly appointed Tulsi Naidu as UK CEO. A single commercial insurance unit will be led by Vinicio Cellerini. The new unit combines Zurich's commercial broker and global corporate UK businesses. A new general insurance retail unit will incorporate personal lines, SME business and specialist propositions will be led by Conor Brennan. Zurich Life has been re
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration