As part of Post's State of the Broker Nation series, in association with LV, this docu-video picks out the highlights of research undertaken earlier this year. After speaking to brokers across the UK on the digital future, regulation, and professionalism, research editor Michèle Bacchus asks senior and junior brokers - including Clear's Howard Licken, Brokerbility's managing director Ian Stutz and Emma Ackers, broker support co-ordinator at Towergate - their views on apprenticeships, women i
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform