As part of Post's State of the Broker Nation series, in association with LV, this docu-video picks out the highlights of research undertaken earlier this year. After speaking to brokers across the UK on the digital future, regulation, and professionalism, research editor Michèle Bacchus asks senior and junior brokers - including Clear's Howard Licken, Brokerbility's managing director Ian Stutz and Emma Ackers, broker support co-ordinator at Towergate - their views on apprenticeships,
- Potential Swinton job losses a 'disappointing tragedy'
- Commercial lines brokers must adapt or 'face extinction'
- Motor premiums set to rise by 29% by 2018
- Swinton to cut 900 jobs in shift away from high street model
- Towergate's Ebitda climbs 12% on back of restructure
- David Cameron to deliver Biba conference keynote speech
- FCA publishes first complaints figures since rule change