Data is king in the insurance space, delivering benefits from smarter underwriting to improved fraud detection. But, while it has enabled significant improvements in the personal lines motor market, the small commercial vehicles market is just beginning to see the potential benefits that greater use of data could bring. And there's never been a more pressing time to pull more data into this market. Figures from Consumer Intelligence's quarterly Van Insurance Cost Index show that average best-bu
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform