Relive the best bits of the British Insurance Awards 2016 with this short video. Billy Ocean and the Fine Young Cannibals entertained the insurance crowd at the Royal Albert Hall. Comedians Adam Hills and Swifty - aka Jonathan Swift, head of content at Post - hosted an evening of champagne and shades. And some guests went all rock-starry - just ask AIG's Martin Cornhouse. Hear from the winners why the BIAs are the best night in the industry.
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration