In the latest Expertise A-to-Z video, Allianz head of technical claims Sarah Mallaby talks to Post director of content Jonathan Swift and gives her thoughts on whether the Jackson reforms were a success or not; what the changes in the threshold for personal injury claims might mean; and why Allianz is not a soft touch when it comes to spurious and fraudulent claims.
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?