The latest Insurance Age roundtable addressed risk management at the additional services brokers need to offer in order to stay at the top of the market. In this video participants, James Sharp, director of TEn Insurance, Bob Darling MD of Coversure and customer proposition manager at sponsor Allianz, Mona Said, talk about what brokers can do to make the most of the additional services and risk management market. To view the full article about the roundtable simply click here.
- Bollington boss recounts harrowing ordeal of Manchester terrorist attack
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Manchester Arena ‘regularly carried out terrorist response training’
- Swinton call centre staff relocated following Manchester blast
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 3: The quickening
- Zurich and Axa close Manchester branches for the day following terror attack
- Pool Re will respond to Manchester attack as ‘quickly as possible’