It goes without saying that the judges were again impressed with the entries, and those firms that have made the line-up should be justifiably proud to be one step cloer to appearing on the main stage come the 6th July. And if you have not booked your seat for the preeminent industry event of the year, remember to get to www.insuranceawards.com to reserve your spot, for what promises to be in a field of its own when it comes to insurance festivities.
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 3: The quickening
- Blog: From Noddy to Sweep, kids TV has been helping insurers sell products since 1985
- Personalisation or irrelevance: Why insurance companies need to match their customers' raised expectations in the digital age - watch now
- Am Trust receives $300m investment from Karfunkel family after share price falls
- Blog: Using robots to build trust
- Broking giant created from Towergate issues £800m bond offering
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches