With the casualty market affected by claims inflation and periodic payment orders, is casualty insurance still an attractive option for insurers?
Allianz's Stuart Toal talked to Post editor Stephanie Denton in the studio about the impact of claims inflation and PPOs, and explained why insurers should be supporting their brokers.
To read more about this topic see Post's Expertise A-Z on the London Property Market.
- Bollington boss recounts harrowing ordeal of Manchester terrorist attack
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Manchester Arena ‘regularly carried out terrorist response training’
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 3: The quickening
- Zurich and Axa close Manchester branches for the day following terror attack
- Swinton call centre staff relocated following Manchester blast
- Pool Re will respond to Manchester attack as ‘quickly as possible’