In this video, Paul Hurley director & head of ATE at ARAG talks through the insurer's research study into LASPO's affect upon access to justice and ATE premiums.
The video highlights the need for BTE legal expenses insurance, especially for those without the financial means to fund a claim.
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches