On day one at the British Insurance Brokers' Association Conference #BibaFever caught up with the Markerstudy business development team.
Can you guess who Paul, Neil, Ruth, Dan, Matt and Michael are dressed up as?
And who group business development manager Paul Copeland would like to see disappear David Copperfield style?
Follow our live blog from the Biba conference in Manchester
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best