The way in which work that is carried out in both the design and construction phases of a project is undergoing substantial change.
This infographic from Zurich illustrates how brokers can help their construction clients understand the key changes and the implications for companies' risk profiles.
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Swinton call centre staff relocated following Manchester blast