Mobile and social media are the leading drivers of change in the customer experience but while more customers are requesting mobile services, others prefer using more traditional channels. How do insurers balance the demands for digital vs traditional channels? What priority should insurers place on creating a mobile/social distribution channel and is it more effective to launch new digital products than adapt existing ones? These were the among the topics addressed during a recent interact
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best