As the P&C market looks to boost penetration in south east Asia, the broadcast looks at the major factors that need to be addressed to help it gain traction with individual and small business customers. The esteemed panel of local insurance practitioners and regulators looked at: Reputation The role that professionalism plays in helping build trust in the personal and commercial lines markets; which firms - including banks and agents - are best placed to win that trust; and where insura
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration