Former Ecclesiastical chief executive Michael Tripp has joined accountancy firm Mazars as a general insurance partner.
In this video, he talks about his goals for the new role and the challenges he might face, where the general insurance actuarial space is heading, and challenges facing the insurance industry.
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Tragic hero of Manchester bombing was Aviva employee
- Broking giant created from Towergate issues £800m bond offering
- Aviva plans to tackle dual pricing with Ask It Never service
- Competition watchdog investigates Solera over Autodata takeover
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 3: The quickening
- Personalisation or irrelevance: Why insurance companies need to match their customers' raised expectations in the digital age - watch now