Data enrichment affects every facet of an insurance business, and done well can play a major role in companies gaining a competitive advantage.
With this is mind, to tie in with the latest instalment of the on-going Insurance Technology series, Post recently hosted a webinar examining the intricate benefits of data enrichment: a ‘how to' and ‘why do' for this exciting and developing field.
Held in association with SSP, the expert panel discussed how data enrichment across an entire business could produce massive dividends, and highlighted the dangers for firms that get left behind.
The broadcast also touched on how to create true big data and whether this could allow for a more accurate customer segmentation and intelligence.
Dan Marshall, managing director, UK insurance, LexisNexis
Adele Sumner, head of fraud intelligence and strategic development, RSA Insurance UK
Duncan Macmillan, director of group operations, SSP
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 3: The quickening
- Why and how cross-selling works for microinsurance
- Nexus's Colin Thompson on claims and the virtual insurer
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: From Noddy to Sweep, kids TV has been helping insurers sell products since 1985
- Q&A: Cheryl Agius, L&G
- Broking giant created from Towergate issues £800m bond offering