The appointment comes after the resignation of Ian Muress, previously CEO of international, who stepped down after 16 years at the company. Rigby, pictured, was previously CEO of Crawford Europe and Latin America, he will now take on the responsibility for the Asia‐Pacific and United Kingdom while serving as a member of Crawford’s global executive management team. “This is an exciting time for Crawford. It is also a time to critically examine all parts of our operations to grow our revenue
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- Allianz makes strategic investment in Lemonade