Branko Bjelobaba, founder of insurance compliance consultancy Branko, says: “While I was having dinner with one of the Brexit ministers, he made it clear that we will be complying with the equivalent of all relevant EU Directives so that anyone doing business with us will know they are dealing with at least equivalent standards.” So, anyone who ignores the Insurance Distribution Directive, which has to be implemented by member states by February 2018, does so at their peril. An important part o
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform