Both Kollegger and Baumstark will join the newly-established executive management, a corporate structure in place from 1 January 2017 with the objective of overseeing future strategy. Kollegger will join Helvetia in April 2017 and will head up the non-life Switzerland area. Since starting his professional career in 2001, the 42-year-old had been employed at Zurich. In the role of CTO, Baumstark will take on responsibility for the IT group division in the second quarter of 2017. The 52-year-
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident