Back row, l-r: Paul Wilyman, motor underwriting manager, Covéa; Adam Murray, motor technical manager, Aviva; Martin Milliner, claims director, LV; John Kelly, motor underwriter, Esure; Tim Marlow, head of autonomous and connected vehicle research, Ageas; Pete Marsden, managing director, National Windscreens; and Barry Donaldson, business development director, National Windscreens. Front row, l-r: Eric Chalmers, insurance litigation divisional manager and claimant personal injury partner, Lyons D
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform