At the outset of the then Financial Services Authority regulatory regime in 2005, the terms advised and non-advised sales appeared to be a regulatory semantic. How could you effectively deliver a non-advised sale when speaking to a client? The complexity of insurance and the nature of the consumers’ understanding means that questions are inevitable. The reality of answering those questions in a way that avoids any element of even implied advice is almost impossible. The alternative – and we h
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- Whiplash reform shelved in light of general election