Your predecessor helped set up the under-35's group, is this something you're keen on developing? The future young professionals' sub-group is also very important, engaging as it does with those not yet working in the insurance market. Mendelowitz had continued the high level of legal and academic debate. In particular, he chaired Bila during the establishment of the under-35’s group, which has been a tremendous success. I plan to continue these initiatives, and to ensure that Bila remains
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- XL Catlin to participate in 30-month autonomous vehicle trial