In this video, Post's content director Jonathan Swift talks to Nigel Cooper, public sector practice leader at Aon Risk Solutions, about how this is changing and how the budget cuts local authorities are presently experiencing is impact their insurance buying habits. The pair also discuss claims trends, the role of brokers in the public sector space and how evolving business models among these customers - such as joint ventures and outsourcing - are presenting new challenges.
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Tragic hero of Manchester bombing was Aviva employee
- Broking giant created from Towergate issues £800m bond offering
- Aviva plans to tackle dual pricing with Ask It Never service
- Competition watchdog investigates Solera over Autodata takeover
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 3: The quickening
- Personalisation or irrelevance: Why insurance companies need to match their customers' raised expectations in the digital age - watch now