And although it is still early days, these changes are already starting to make their mark on all sides of the legal divide. To get an insight into some of the developments his firm is seeing as a consequence of the upheaval, Berrymans Lace Mawer partner Matthew Ford recently chatted to Post editor-in-chief Jonathan Swift. Among the subjects under discussion were the new timescales and their impact on the relationships between insurers/TPAs and corporates/policyholders.
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Swinton call centre staff relocated following Manchester blast