Stories covered this week in POST Watch include: PWC steps up hunt for owed Indie Millions: Mr Bright, Condon and Lomas appear at Southwark Crown Court: MSC Napoli liability; personal injury third party capture raised in Westminster; Beckett is back: Cameron Richard and Smith unveil ambitious plans: and more...
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident