Finch will buy Taylor Beaumont, a Southampton-based commercial broker, for an undisclosed sum. It follows the broker’s acquisition of Citymain Insurance Services in January and County Insurance Services in February. Finch itself was acquired by Broker Network in October. The network has vowed to build a ‘regional powerhouse’. “It remains our ambition to work with quality local brokers and this deal helps strengthen our business in Southampton,” said Vincent Gardner, Finch’s managing director.
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform