Swinton revealed yesterday that it will likely cut 900 roles from its business by the end of the year as part of a wider restructure which could see 84 high street branches close. Aston Scott CEO Peter Blanc told Post: "Swinton’s announcement shows it is undoubtedly true that online is increasingly the way that the customers want to go at the day to day end of personal lines. “You can see the success of all the aggregators; the Great British public really quite like having the ease of use t
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident