Bernstein will report to global head of broking Philip Smaje, and head of corporate risk and broking Alastair Swift. He has been at Willis Towers Watson since 1990 and was previously director of broking, fine art, jewellery and specie. Philip Smaje said: “Today’s announcement reinforces our commitment to deliver the best client solutions through broking excellence for clients. “Clyde will be responsible for leading GB’s broker community, building out its strategy including development of fa
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Blog: Seven Indian insurtech start-ups to watch in 2017 and beyond
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable