Ryan Direct, will be renamed 'Direct Group', following its acquisition from former parent Ryan Speciality Group. The senior leadership team will continue in their current positions in the business. Neither the value of the sale, nor what percentage of the business MDP and HPS will own, has been disclosed. The investment came through joint MDP/HPS vehicle named Nevada Investments. The deal was advised by Fenchurch Advisory Partners. Ryan Direct CEO Derek Coles said: “I am very grateful for
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- XL Catlin to participate in 30-month autonomous vehicle trial