As reported by Post’s sister publication Insurance Age, the acquisition will see Transactor employees across its UK offices and locations in Poland and Macedonia become part of the Open GI Group. Open GI group CEO, Chris Guillaume, said: “Ray and his team have done a fantastic job since founding TGSL Group and I am delighted that they will now join our enlarged group. “Open GI continually strives to develop smarter solutions for ratings, policy administration and digital eCommerce for our c
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration