Revenue also increased by 33% from £6.9m in 2015 to £9.2m last year. County Group CEO Dave Clapp said: “The integration of the acquired businesses remains a top priority and this continues to go as planned. We acquired another four businesses in the last financial year and I’m pleased that each of them outstripped our expectations.” “We recruited some great calibre individuals during the year, ensuring our team is in the best possible shape and we have the capacity to deliver to our plan.”
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches