Sime, pictured, will report to Mike Bruce, CEO of Global Risk Partners, and join the company’s retail team in his new role as group business development director. He will be responsible for managing relationships with GRP’s insurer partners as well as product development and strategic sales planning across the retail business. “Chris’ appointment underlines the equal emphasis we place on organic growth in our retail division and across the rest of the business,” said Bruce. “He wi
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches