The panel of 'strategic insurer partners' will work with Broker Network to develop products and propositions, give access to agencies, improve service levels, and enhance trading capabilities for network members. The panel will join, Arista, Fusion and AIUA & BIBU, as the network's strategic managing general agent partner, in forming long-term partnerships with the network. It will allow brokers to compete against the biggest players in the industry, Broker Network said in a statement.
- Bollington boss recounts harrowing ordeal of Manchester terrorist attack
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 3: The quickening
- Manchester Arena ‘regularly carried out terrorist response training’
- Swinton call centre staff relocated following Manchester blast
- Zurich and Axa close Manchester branches for the day following terror attack
- Pool Re will respond to Manchester attack as ‘quickly as possible’