The successful applicants were joined at the event by Allianz chief underwriting officer Neil Clutterbuck and Keith Richards, managing director of engagement at the Chartered Insurance Institute. The programme supports high-performing commercial and personal lines brokers to achieve their CII Diploma in Insurance in 18 months. Clutterbuck said: “I am delighted to welcome our fifth cohort of 36 scholars who successfully navigated an intensive selection process from some 200 applicants.
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 3: The quickening
- Why and how cross-selling works for microinsurance
- Nexus's Colin Thompson on claims and the virtual insurer
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: From Noddy to Sweep, kids TV has been helping insurers sell products since 1985
- Broking giant created from Towergate issues £800m bond offering
- This Week in Post: Manchester in our thoughts