The survey asks Brokerbility members to rank seven key insurance partners based on underwriting, accounts, claims performance and overall satisfaction. Axa retained the top spot despite seeing overall satisfaction drop from 47.87% in the first half of the year to 46.32% this month. Axa's commercial intermediary managing director Jon Walker pictured told Post: "What we've found is that if you invest in the right areas and make your business more efficient you can still manage your cost
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best