LV Broker revealed today that is considering plans to stop selling home insurance, following a "forensic" review of the business. Terry Stanley, CEO of Broker Direct said: "We are always ready to listen to our brokers and try to find solutions for them. "If any of them have Home Insurance accounts with LV and wish us to consider a transfer of business then they should contact us. "We are only too aware that the broker/client relationship is so important and that the impact of such withdrawals
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform