As the British Insurance Brokers’ Association conference kicks off in Manchester, Insurance Age editor Emmanuel Kenning presents the first episode of 2015’s #BibaFever.
In this instalment he chats to Post news editor Callum Brodie about their expectations for the event and rounds up a number of Biba Conference newbies to find out what they are expecting from their first event.
Insurance Age senior reporter Larry Ferguson also caught up with Markerstudy's group commercial director Martyn Holman to get an insight into what the group has planned for 2015, and why - in the immortal words of Frank Sinatra - the firm continues to do things ‘My Way'.
Can't make it to Manchester? Don't miss out on the news from the Biba conference - follow our live blog.
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Covea sees profits treble following Sterling integration