This year, with 25 categories recognising the cream of British insurance, we are proud to continue the legacy of the BIAs as the event reaches its 20th anniversary. To celebrate this momentous occasion, Post spoke to Chartered Insurance Institute chief executive Sandy Scott – winner of the Achievement Award in 2011 – about his experiences over the past 20 years and his best BIA memories. Scott has a long history of being a key influencer in the insurance industry. He has been chairman of the
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident