Chris Mackinnon, the general representative for Lloyd's Australia, and Raj Nanra, CEO - general insurance for Zurich Financial Services Australia, have both been appointed to the Insurance Council of Australia board for twelve months. The appointments, approved at this week's ICA AGM, mean the ICA has 11 non-executive directors. Anthony Day, CEO - insurance, Suncorp is the ICA's president.
- In Depth: Claimant lawyers move from whiplash to holiday illness claims
- Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Majority of UK businesses 'will not be compliant' in time for GDPR
- Insurers at risk of losing two thirds of previous customer data due to GDPR
- Repair firm feared to be hacked for personal accident data
- Crash for cash fraudsters jailed after fabricating accident
- Insurercore set to launch broking social media platform after fixing technical glitches