Chris Mackinnon, the general representative for Lloyd’s Australia, and Raj Nanra, CEO - general insurance for Zurich Financial Services Australia, have both been appointed to the Insurance Council of Australia board for twelve months. The appointments, approved at this week’s ICA AGM, mean the ICA has 11 non-executive directors. Anthony Day, CEO - insurance, Suncorp is the ICA’s president.
- Government looking to drop 'outdated' discount rate formula
- Zurich enters global car rental market following acquisition of Halo
- LMA launches claims management hub for Lloyd’s carriers
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 4: The heat is on
- Businesses to face bigger costs for ransomware attacks
- Interview: Matthew Crummack, Go Compare
- MS Amlin's European business heads to Belgium due to Brexit