He will take up the position on 1 June as opposed to 1 September. AIA Group CEO Mark Tucker, pictured right of centre, who is becoming chairman of HSBC on 1 October, commented: “Since the announcement, Keng Hooi and I have been working very closely together to ensure a smooth and orderly transition and I am pleased to report that this process will be completed ahead of plan. As a result, we have announced . . . that Keng Hooi will formally assume his new role effective from 1 June. I will re
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- 22 dead after explosion at Manchester concert
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Solvency II ratios not comparable across EU and won't be used in ratings, says AM Best