Following today's acquisition Zurich told Insurance Post: "It is Zurich’s intention that members of the Zurich Insurance Group will become the underwriters for Cover-More’s travel insurance policies in jurisdictions in which Cover-More carries on business, subject to Cover-More’s existing contractual arrangements and Zurich being able to offer competitive commercial terms." While Zurich already provides the underwriting for Cover-More in Hong Kong via HK Express airlines, Cover-More uses a v
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- XL Catlin to participate in 30-month autonomous vehicle trial