Cover-More provides travel insurance to over 2.2 million customers in Australia, China, India, Malaysia, New Zealand and the US. The group has a 40% share of the Australian travel insurance market and uses Great Lakes Australia as an underwriter. The A$741m acquisition was first announced in December. Zurich said it expected Cover-More to run as a standalone business within Zurich and keep the same brand. Mike Emmett, Cover-More group CEO, commented: “The acquisition by Zurich, gives our bu
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- XL Catlin to participate in 30-month autonomous vehicle trial