At a Senate hearing this week ICA CEO Rob Whelan commented: "This is one form of nation building that would have a lasting positive impact. The Insurance Council [of Australia] has strongly advocated for disaster mitigation funding and improved resilience by participating in a number of federal and state reviews." "The industry agrees with the Northern Australia Insurance Premiums Taskforce and the Productivity Commission that mitigation is the only way to reduce premiums on a sustainable ba
- Blog: Diary of an insurtech start-up, episode 2: Silicon Valley
- Aviva's 'Ask It Never' concept to cut out question asking process
- Towergate places 133 jobs at risk in restructure
- Whiplash reform bill shelving is green light for personal injury 'gravy train'
- Blog: In memoriam - why insurtech start-ups fail
- Blog: Brokers' bad reputation
- Allianz makes strategic investment in Lemonade