In recent years, we've seen extensive commentary around the potential impact of climate change on future weather patterns. Vietnam lies in the tropical cyclone belt, making it vulnerable to natural disasters, including typhoons, droughts, landslides and flood. Global climate models indicate that in 20 to 50 years’ time, there will be a much higher frequency of extreme flooding in South-East Asia. However the latest research from JBA Risk Management indicates that extensive flood claims may
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Blog: Seven Indian insurtech start-ups to watch in 2017 and beyond
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable