At a Lloyd’s event this morning Lloyd’s Hong Kong general representative Thomas Haddrill said: “We are delighted to be celebrating the 20th year of our office opening up in Hong Kong in 1997. It could be more like celebrating 120 years given how long the market has been writing business here.” Beale, returning to Hong Kong where she once worked, commented: “There is a $100bn insurance property gap in Asia. There is enormous opportunity for us and Asia is heavily underinsured. For every 1% rise
- ABI previously warned government over hazards of flammable cladding
- Towergate group company to launch under new brand name
- Insurers issue warning as government to test cladding on 600 buildings
- Data analytics will impact property underwriting but could lead to 'uninsurable' properties
- Full report: Motor Report: What's driving motor?
- Government resurrects whiplash reform
- Marsh Networks’ David Hopwood on the seven issues a reduced discount rate creates for SME brokers