Beckham, pictured, has been brought on board to promote the message behind the group’s new wellness programme, AIA Vitality. Beckham said: “I am a passionate believer in the value of wellness and maintaining a healthy lifestyle and I share AIA’s commitment to encourage people to take charge of their health.” Ng Keng Hooi, AIA’s group CEO and president, said Beckham was a “natural fit” for the group.
- Tradex borrows £7m to meet Solvency II requirements after Ogden rate hit
- Lloyd’s redundancies: London market forced to focus on cost
- Dacre Bleu: will the industry act after Daily Mail attack on insurer 'sharks' and 'pirates'?
- Direct Line's Paul Geddes reportedly linked with ITV CEO role
- Blog: Connected homes should get cheaper premiums
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on avoiding the avoidable
- Blog: Seven Indian insurtech start-ups to watch in 2017 and beyond